BabyBjorn Carrier One Dark Grey
Used but in very good condition with no major marks or damage.
Ergonomic, soft and flexible front and back baby carrier
The latest version of Baby Carrier One is even softer and more pliable, so it's easy for you to feel if your baby is sitting in a natural position. The maximum seat width is wider and the head support is higher. It's fully adjustable, so you can adapt it to exactly the right size for you and your baby from newborn.
Ergonomic, soft and comfortable
The pliable fabrics make it easy for you to feel if you're carrying your newborn baby in a natural position, with their back in a C curve. Baby Carrier One provides the correct support to your child's hips and is acknowledged to be "hip-healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. The waist belt helps to take pressure off your back and shoulders - this is welcome relief as your child grows and feels heavier to carry.
Fully adjustable size and seat width
The baby carrier is fully adjustable to give you total babywearing freedom. It's easy to adjust the size, seat width and head support as your child grows, and if you are one of two or more babywearers. The baby carrier is fully adjustable to fit babywearers of different shapes and sizes. You can adapt the baby carrier to fit you and your child perfectly.
Babywearing from newborn to 3 years, plus facing-out & back carrying
Suitable from birth and up to 3 years, and adapts in line with your child's developmental stages in their early years. Use the upper height position for your newborn baby: carry them facing in and high enough so you can kiss the top your baby's head. After 5 months, you can also carry your baby facing out if they are ready. You can carry your child on your back after they turn 12 months old.
- Suitable from newborn to three years
- Minimum - 3.5 kg/53 cm, Maximum - 15 kg/100 cm
- Minimum age in front-facing position: 5 months
- Maximum weight in front-facing position: 12 kg
- For children between 3.5-4.5 kg, use the leg straps to tighten the leg openings
- Fabric compositions:
- Main fabric: 60% cotton, 40% polyester
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Waist belt lining: 100% polyester
- Padding: 100% polyester (body), 90% polyester and 10% PU Foam (straps)
- Materials used in accordance with Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class I for baby products
- Baby Carrier One meets standards standard EN13209-2:2015
- US safety standard ASTM F2236
- CPSIA 2008, Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008